Saturday, March 21, 2009

Requirements for NADAC Champtions 2009

The NADAC Championships are being held in Shelbyville, Tennesee this year on Sept 23-37 2009. The requirements for the Regular agility class is an Elite Regular title, at least 250 lifetime Regular agility points, of which at least 100 were earned in the current year of the Championships. Points are counted from August 1, 2008, to August 2nd 2009.

I would love to go, but alas won't have the money too, but I decided that I would like to at least know that I would have completed the requirements to go, so got I got Stewie's records out.

Elite Regular Title yes, done!
250 Lifetime Points We currently have 210 Regular points
100 in current year We currently have 80 points

We would would need a total of 4 more Regular Q's in order to qualify for the Champs!
That is much less than I thought, and a totally doable goal, in fact I would like to say we will accomplish it in the first 2 or 3 trials we go to this May.

No comments: