Friday, October 23, 2009

Act-up Agility Trial-Saturday


Stewie and I had a good day at Act-Up trial in Wrentham, MA last weekend. The first class was Chances. It looked very doable. It was deceptive, since not many people qualified.
The next class was Regular 1,
This was an excellent run, we got the discrimination, Stewie nailed the weave poles at speed, and we got a Q and a blue ribbon.

Regular 2 was a bit of a different story. Here is the course:
The run was going really well, and I sent Stewie to the poles, #13, he went right to the first pole, and then ran over and took the #3 tunnel. I called him back and he did the same thing! I asked the judge if I could make him do the weaves, and he said be my guest. So we did them the 3rd time and then went on and finished the rest of the course beautifully. What a fresh terrier!

Jumpers was a great course, we got a Q and it finished up Stewie's Elite Jumpers Superior Title. That is 20 Q's in Elite Jumpers.
Tunnelers was at the end of the day, it was a fast course, and other than crashing into Stewie(he just kept on going) it was a great run, a Q and a 4th place, behind the Shelties.

No comments: